Meteogram Weather Widget is a weather app exhibiting the climate in a very detailed means at a glance on your personal home display screen. While many climate apps are displaying the weather forecast in a quite basic method, this app does that by visualizing the forecast in a so-called meteogram. Doing so shows you a a lot better overview of when exactly rain will fall, the sun will be shining, when it will turn into cloudy...
The major focus of the app consists in displaying the meteogram on a small home display screen widget (e.g. a 4X1 widget). Even while the widget does not occupy that a lot house on the house display screen, it still manages displaying the forecast in a clear way. Simply add a widget on your own home display screen, specify your location (or let the widget routinely decide your location) and the climate forecast appears on your home display.
The meteogram shows the temperature and anticipated precipitation for the complete forecast period. Besides these weather components, the wind velocity, wind path and air strain may also be visualized on the meteogram. The user has all freedom to customize how the meteogram ought to look like.
• Temperature, precipitation, wind and pressure
• Cloudiness / clearness indication
• Short-term forecast (next 24 or 48 hours)
• Short-term forecast for the following 5 days
• Lots of consumer settings: colors, climate elements, ...
Features exclusively out there on this Donate version:
• Widget offering a long-term forecast (next 10 days)
• Show humidity percentage
• Show sunrise and sunset
• Show wind vane for wind direction
• Better (temperature) graph visualization (f.e. colour the graph in blue when the temperature falls under freezing, custom line thickness and elegance, ...)
• Show moon phase
• Show wind chill
• Feature allowing you to save tons of current settings as default settings
• Enable more weather suppliers (via in-app subscription)
• For the United States only: NOAA as climate provider
About the climate forecast data
All because of MET.NO (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute) for providing the climate forecast data (notice that for the long-term forecast period, top-of-the-line climate fashions - ECMWF - is utilized by MET.NO).
For locations in the United States, NOAA is obtainable as brief term climate supplier.
NOTE: different weather providers can be enabled via in-app subscription.
An add-in Weather Icon Set for Chronus and the CyanogenMod cLock Widgets.NOTE: This is only supported in model 3.4 and laterCopyright:Published with permission from MIKE AFFORD MEDIA (www.mikeafford.com)This is a partial set of climate icons authorised...
An add-in Weather Icon Set for Chronus and the CyanogenMod cLock Widgets.NOTE: This is just supported in version 3.4 and laterCopyright:Published with permission from MIKE AFFORD MEDIA (www.mikeafford.com)This is a partial set of weather icons authoris...