By Softvelum LLC
Larix Player provides real-time media supply for stay streams.
It was formerly known as SLDP Player.
This participant assist the following protocols playback:
* SRT in Pull (Caller), Listen and Rendezvous modes
* SRT library version 1.4.4
* Icecast HTTP
* HLS and MPEG-DASH playback by way of ExoPlayer
* Registers as system handler for sldp://, rtmp:// and srt:// hyperlinks in browsers.
The following capabilities are supported for SLDP:
* SLDP playback with ABR and sub-second delay
* H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC, VP8 and VP9 video codecs support
* AAC and MP3 audio codecs support
* Secure delivery
* Player can be mapped to open sldp:// hyperlinks in browsers
* Widevine and Playready DRM assist for MPEG-DASH with H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC through ExoPlayer. Try Nimble Streamer media server for a reference implementation.
* You could maintain playback history as an inventory of performed URLs.
* Screenshots support
To allow screenshots, go to connections record, and long-tap on your connection and then choose Play (enable FX). Once requested for more permissions - just allow them too. When you begin playback, you'll be able to double-tap on the display to get a screenshot.
Read this guide for all details about Player functionality:
Read this handbook concerning synchronized playback functionality:
For more info, APK download and SDK purchase visit: https://softvelum.com/player/android/
This software program makes use of ExoPlayer by Google Inc. licensed underneath Apache License 2.0 for HLS and MPEG-DASH playback.