Cast TV for Chromecast/Roku/Apple TV/Xbox/Fire TV
Cast movies, music, photos...or watch on cellphone with Castify.
Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K
Fire TV or Fire Stick
Apple TV Airplay (4th gen) tvOS 10.2
Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, or Roku TV
Xbox One, Xbox 360
Google Cast receivers
Smart TVs with DLNA built-in together with: LG TV, TCL, Phillips, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, and a lot of others. Please verify your TV's consumer handbook.
Play From Sources:
- Browser Websites
- Phone Files
- DLNA Servers
- LAN, SMB, Samba
- Cast to TV, video, movie, music, or photos
- Cast net videos discovered online from websites
- Screen Mirroring
- IPTV supporting m3u playlists
- Stream to TV from native information on cellphone to Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
- Play history
- Website Bookmarks
- Searching of videos on any web sites
- Block popups per website
- Picture in Picture(PiP)
- Roku remote control
- Roku channels
- Subtitles (only for Chromecast and Roku)
- Custom themes
This app works finest with Google Chromecast and Google Cast receivers. Users could expertise limited functionalities with other casting receivers.
Cast Stream movies, movies, or music from net browser to TV, or from your IPTV providers.
Cast cellphone's film, music, or photographs found in your phone/tablet to TV with appropriate streaming units.
1. Use the app's browser to navigate to a website.
2. The browser will attempt to find any playable video, motion pictures, or music on that web site.
3. Then play it domestically on the Phone/Tablet, or solid to TV with Chromecast or one of many suitable streaming receivers.
JPG, PNG images
HLS Live Streaming
IPTV m3u file or urls
4K and HD where available
Features Limitations of Some Streaming Receivers
- The screen mirror characteristic is on the market solely on some Android devices
Roku Streaming units Roku TV:
- Remote control just for Roku
- no video resuming/scrubbing, no audio streaming, some file formats not supported.
Apple TV AirPlay:
- AirPlay have to be enabled in settings
- Battery Optimization have to be disabled for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and up, native solid of audio and photo not supported. MKV information not supported. Some urls codecs not supported.
Xbox One Xbox 360:
- DLNA have to be enabled in settings
Fire TV: some video film formats not supported.
The following streaming gadgets and Smart TVs are in beta support, so please don't anticipate them to work pretty much as good as Chromecast: DLNA units, Android TV, Xbox One Xbox 360, WebOS, Netcast
Some Smart TVs have Google Chromecast app (or DLNA) built-in:
according to this: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
If you might have any of those fashions, please examine if it has one of the streaming receivers to see if it's suitable to forged to TV.
Castify does not modify the video sources. It solely sends the unique supply to your streaming receivers. The app doesn't hosts any content. Therefore the compatibility and availability of the movies are depending on the supply websites themselves.
-This app solely casts from websites that makes use of public format. Proprietary video film codecs will not solid to TV.
-If a video just isn't playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Service Provider)
2. The source web site itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
-Ensure your WIFI connection is steady and on the same network. Streaming online films to TV requires a good internet connection.
-Most connection problems may be resolved by restarting the casting receivers or phone.
-Flash film web sites are not supported by stream system manufacturers.