For EZ TAG account holders, download the app and log into your account utilizing the same username and password established on your HCTRA.org log in.
If you don’t have an EZ TAG you presumably can open an account with the cell app using a credit card or checking account and order a toll tag to put on your windshield.
Your EZ TAG works on all toll roads throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas.
The EZ TAG app allows you to handle all features of your EZ TAG Account, including:
• View your steadiness and add funds to your account
• Manage your fee methods
• View your transactions
• Manage your EZ TAGs and vehicles
• Manage your EZ TAG Account profile
• Receive push notifications and alerts
• View information and closures
• Call for HCTRA’s roadside assistance service
Log-in to HCTRA.org if you want to:
• View Monthly Statements
• View Yearly Statements
• Pay Missed Tolls
• Pay Violation Invoices
• Find FAQ's, price charts and different information
Please drive safely and keep in mind that the HCTRA Incident Management Division responds to incidents and safeguards stranded motorists who need help while using Harris County-operated toll roads.
Enjoying the app? Rate us. Your feedback helps us enhance your expertise.
Have questions? Call 281-875-EASY to talk with customer support.