Fing - Network Tools
By Fing Limited
Fing has helped forty million person worldwide to know:
• Who's on my WiFi
• Is somebody stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I've been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the BB I'm staying in?
• Why Netflix streaming has began buffering?
• Is my web provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the units related to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router producers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free instruments and utilities help you:
• Run WiFi and Cellular web velocity exams, obtain velocity and upload speed evaluation and latency
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi LAN network scanner and discover all gadgets related to any network
• Get essentially the most accurate system recognition of IP handle, MAC address, system name, mannequin, vendor and manufacturer
• Advanced gadget analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and system types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network safety and gadget alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced community protection and sensible residence troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See gadgets near your house with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices mechanically before they join your network
• Set parental management options to schedule display time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed exams and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home community with opened port detection and community vulnerability analysis
Have a question? Get in touch at [email protected] or study more about Fing App and Fingbox at fing.com.