Silent Presentation Timer
Silent Presentation Timer is the most unobtrusive presentation timer, lecture timer, or meeting timer ever. Just hold the telephone in your pocket and feel the silent vibrations. I use the timer during my own meetings, displays, and lectures and I even have been developing it utilizing my very own presentation experience.
And all that is for free, without adverts.
- full Android Wear/smartwatch help, utility runs on phone in addition to on Wear
- ambient low power mode help with special presentation visualization on the Wear device
- configurable size of presentation/end time of presentation
- countdown presentation timer with visualisation
- green (lots of time left), orange (lots of time passed), red (close to end) indication of the time left for your presentation
- optionally available measurement of overdue time (violet)
- presentation timer can run in background
- runs should you put the phone to the sleep mode - set the timer, run, and put your phone sleeping to your pocket
- runs even should you swap to another software and the intervals will be nonetheless indicated by vibrations
- change of telephone orientation or incoming name is not going to stop the presentation timer
- elective screen dimming (to save battery when you disable sleep)
- elective disable of the telephone sleep mode
User's guide: http://papacut.sweb.cz/dt_wear_users_guide_international.html
Have fun and revel in your presentations!