PC To Mobile Transfer – Send Files Anywhere
By Deskshare, Inc
PC to Mobile Transfer allows you to transfer information between your Android device and a Windows PC using Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot or mobile network.
This is the only and most dependable answer for transferring files between your Windows PC and a group of mobile gadgets.
PC To Mobile Transfer works with Windows PC software - FTP Manager Pro.
If you might be using a Wi-Fi community, please make sure your mobile gadget and PC are on the same community. If you would possibly be exterior your native Wi-Fi network, use cellular data for file switch. The pace of file transfer between your cell gadget and PC depends in your web speed.
Watch the video tutorial to see how simple it's to arrange.
• Access all information stored on Phone, tablet or SD card.
• You can create, move and delete the information from your Windows PC.
• No USB cable is required to transfer information.
• Transfer Photos, movies, music, and another information.
• Create multiple connection profiles for file transfer.
• Set password to prevent anyone from randomly accessing your connection profile.
• Autostarts the application on system reboot.
If you need assistance with PC To Mobile Transfer, please check with our support forum.
To best use PC to Mobile Transfer, we ask the following user permissions:
For Android 10 and below-
• Write Internal Storage(Required): To send and store recordsdata which are in inside storage.
For Android 11-
• All Files Access (Required): To access storage and find the files you need to switch, in addition to store any information you receive.
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us: https://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx