Mordheim: Warband Skirmish
By Legendary Games
Explore the ruins of the City of Mordheim, clash with other scavenging warbands and acquire Wyrdstone - priceless shards from the comet that destroyed the town.
Legendary Game’s adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic table prime recreation: Mordheim, set within the Warhammer world. Multiplayer turn-based area strategy proper at your fingertips, you’ll have the freedom to play how YOU wish to play. Hide in the shadows and anticipate the best second to strike, get a vantage point and decide your targets off with ranged weapons, or convey the struggle straight to your opponent in an up close and private confrontation, the selection, is yours!
Beware all who enter Mordheim the Warhammer Universe is brutal and it doesn’t get extra harmful than a ruined metropolis teaming with rival warbands and monstrous horrors. A core sport function is a permanent demise and everlasting injury. Players must prepare for death, destruction and incapacity. You will want to dismiss warriors out of your band that get too badly injured and generally you could must disband a warband fully and begin once more.
You start with entry to the Reiklanders, disciplined, magnificent archers and stable warriors combating for the household of the old Emperor in a brutal civil warfare over who ought to sit within the throne. Can you harvest more Wyrdstone from Mordheim than your rivals to gasoline your master’s war effort?
● Middenheim – Strongly constructed males with a well-deserved reputation for ferocity,
traditional rivals to Reikland.
● Marienburg – Well outfitted and well-paid mercenaries from the richest trading metropolis in
the Empire preventing for the newly elected Empress.
● Skaven – Skulking sinister rat men who need Wyrdstone to thrive
● Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, serving to their bid to control the living
● Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theogonist who will burn first and ask questions
● Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
● Cult of the Possessed – Men who've turned to the darkish powers for salvation
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with unimaginable motion sequences
● Recruit, customise and prepare your Warband
● A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
● Multiplayer on-line – you will go up against different player made Warbands
● Continuous deliberate updates, including additional content and map variations.
● “Graphic novel” art fashion with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the
harrowing metropolis of Mordheim
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award winning multi-platform, multi-player builders specialising in Unity and HTML5 Games. Web site: Legendary-games.com
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, the Mordheim: Warband Skirmish brand, GW, Games Workshop, Mordheim. Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, photographs, names, creatures, races, autos, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved.