Explore complete mountains on this open-world skiing snowboarding adventure. Land the largest cliff drops within the backcountry, freeride down a steep chute, clip the gates in a slalom monitor, stomp a perfect park run, or just explore the vast ski resorts - the choice is yours!
This is a demo model with the primary mountain free. Purchase the total recreation to unlock all 7 mountains and get twin-tip skis and board.
- 7 big open-world mountains to explore
- 100 totally different challenges to master
- 10 several types of challenges (including Super G, Slopestyle, Freeride, Big Air and more)
- Cross-device multiplayer over Wifi
- Game Controller/Joypad support
- Online leaderboards to compete in
- Vivid ski resorts with busy slopes, avalanches, wildlife, and sunsets
- Absolute freedom to ski wherever you need, and ride any raise you want without loading screens or interruptions
- Advanced trick system with flips, spins, corks, rails, combos and more
- 20 hours of gameplay to complete all mountains
- Zen mode
Winter 2021 Expansion
The growth contains three new mountains and can be bought from throughout the recreation. Introducing:
- Pinecone Peaks, USA - A large resort that mixes long pistes, massive backcountry areas and a variety of snow parks, with rails and kickers for all talent ranges.
- Ben Ailig, Scotland - Slushy spring skiing in the middle of farms, grazing land, gorges, and impressive rock formations.
- Mount Fairview, Canada - A picturesque resort amid dense forests and gradual rivers with flawlessly groomed slopes and thrilling Super G tracks.
Gather your mates, connect to the same Wifi and discover the mountains together. Compete in races or check out the new battle mode the place you throw snowballs and plant rails to ship your folks off the course. Up to sixteen players can play together directly.
The journey starts on the bottom of Hirschalm, a sleepy ski resort in the midst of the alps. Strap on your skis or board and head all the way down to the lift whereas picking up the basics like turning and leaping.
Take the carry up to Almhütte and take a glance at your first slalom problem. Completing challenges earns you Ski Passes that are used to unlock ski lifts which takes you to new elements of the mountain.
As you advance up the mountain you must sort out a big selection of challenges like slalom, slopestyle, ski cross, and big air. Now perfect carving turns will not be enough however you also have to begin out working towards tricks, rails, and drops to complete the challenges.
And don’t forget to get off the slopes and head into the backcountry areas. Apart from deep powder and clean traces, you'll discover hidden challenges and secret Ski Passes. But be careful - outside the groomed runs there are bears, wolves, avalanches, falling timber, and other hazards ready for you!
Connect with 1000's of fellow skiers and boarders, get hints and advices, speedrun, and compete with the professionals.
Grand Mountain Adventure is developed by Toppluva, a small indie studio from Stockholm, Sweden consisting of three snowboard-enthusiastic brothers. If you've any bother, read the FAQ at:
#DRIVE is an infinite driving videogame impressed by highway and action films from 1970s. As simple as possible, allowing the player to select a automobile, choose the place and just hit the highway. Just bear in mind to not hit something else!No matter the place we drive, no matter wha...
Carve your means via lots of of levels as you seek for the elusive Yeti in Skiing Yeti Mountain. Weave via bushes, skid over ice, leap off cliffs and get to know a cast of bizarre locals in this extreme skiing adventure.All handcrafted in your telephone to create the final word snowboar...