Fishing Times offers you with an easy to learn interface for current, past and future fishing conditions. Major and Minor Times, Day Rating, Tide Times, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset and Moonphase are displayed in a Solunar Clock view and can be seen in a calendar.
You can simply change the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface provides you with immediate data on finest instances.
You can even handle multiple locations.
We don't clutter your device with unnecessary stuff and only ask for minimal permissions. This app has one of the smallest footprints of all different comparable apps. We goal to maintain things simple and to the point.
How to learn and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide instances.
- Center signifies moon phase
- Grey line current time indicator
- top proper of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, truthful to glorious )
- solar and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to alter the date
This app is produced by https://www.fishingreminder.com
At fishingreminder we do not simply disguise behind a desk all day and discuss the discuss however we walk the stroll. Make sure to also examine us out on youtube @fishingreminder to see what we're all about and all of the fishing we do.