The HoneyPi app offers you the most effective overview of the measured information of your HoneyPi beehive scale. Monitor useful information out of your hives to extend efficiency in your daily work with the beehives.
HoneyPi is a measuring system for your hives primarily based on the Raspberry Pi. It can measure values such as temperature, humidity, air pressure, air high quality and weight. The hardware and sensors on your HoneyPi beehive scale could be combined as you would like.You can discover extra info on our web site https://www.honey-pi.de/en/.
The counterpart to your HoneyPi measuring system is the HoneyPi app, which clearly visualizes your measured data. The measurement data is obtained from the IoT platform ThingSpeak, which is why a consumer account must be created at ThingSpeak. If you don't have a ThingSpeak account but, you'll have the ability to register for free here: https://thingspeak.com/login.
Possible utilization situations of the HoneyPi app are the detection of a flying swarm of bees by a rapid weight loss. The brood chamber temperature can additionally be monitored to verify whether or not the hive is kept warm sufficient in the winter and whether or not the colony nonetheless has brood.
Main features of the HoneyPi app:
- Login: Simply log in with your User API key from your ThingSpeak account and any username.
- Customizable switchable dashboard: Switch between your hives and create a dashboard with the most recent knowledge.
- Specialized element pages: There are predefined element pages for temperature, humidity, air stress, air high quality and weight measurements. These are named utilizing the ThingSpeak subject title of the respective ThingSpeak channel. On the element pages the measured values are displayed in clear diagrams. In addition, maximum, minimal and common values are calculated and displayed for the chosen time intervals.
- Calculation of the honey yield: With the assistance of the measuring knowledge of the burden sensor the daily honey yield is calculated and represented as bar chart. Also a summed up honey yield from a number of days is displayed.
- Predefined and user-defined intervals: For the presentation of the diagrams on the detail pages, you probably can choose between the predefined periods Today, 3 days, 7 days and 30 days. You can also choose a user-defined period.
- Extensive settings: On the settings page you could have access to varied settings. For example, you can turn your ThingSpeak fields on or off or change their assignment to the detail pages.
- Login-Logout possibility: You can log out and in of the HoneyPi app at any time.
BoxyBEE brings expertise inside your apiary by introducing an revolutionary means of managing it, addressing all categories of beekeepers through the three working procedures:- at hive level- on the hive body level- at frame levelGraphical representation of the apia...
The MagPi is the official Raspberry Pi magazine. Every month it provides good options, superb home-made initiatives and the perfect choice of suggestions and tutorials for Raspberry Pi fanatics of all ages.Subscribe and save: •Purchase a single issue for less than £2.99•Bu...