OctoDroid for GitHub
By Azwan Adli
Access to GitHub and stay linked to your networks. Follow git repository and high customers in GitHub. View all users' actions, source codes and handle your points with OctoDroid.
* OAuth2 net application flow.
* Support Two factor authentication.
* Notification support
* Multi account support
* Printing support on codes, commits etc
* Search repository, user or code.
* List repositories
* watch/unwatch github repository
* View git branches and tags
* View pull requests
* View collaborators/contributors
* View watchers/networks
* View issues
* View basic informations
* Activity feeds
* Follow/unfollow user
* View public/watched repositories
* View followers/following
* View organizations (if kind is user)
* View members (if type is organization)
* List issues
* Filter by label, assignee or milestone
* Create/edit/close/reopen issue
* Comment on issue
* Manage labels
* Manage milestones
* View git commit
* Diff viewer with colorized HTML
* View commit history on every file
* Browse supply codes
* File viewer with code syntax highlighted
* List gists
* View gist content
* Public timeline
* Trending repos (today, week, month)
* GitHub blog
Share perform on:
Github download source code.
..and many more
Full credit to maniac103 (https://github.com/maniac103) for the main enhancements, bug fixing and testing.
OctoDroid branding by Steven Mautone: https://stevenmautone.com
** NOTE **
Please report any issues at Github https://github.com/slapperwan/gh4a/issues or e mail me the issues.
Formerly known as Gh4a Android Github.