WeFocus: Focus, Pomodoro Timer
By Yocto Enterprise
WeFocus is a pomodoro timer device. It helps you stay centered by doing one factor at a time. With WeFocus, you might get things done easily.
Does this scenario sound familiar to you? You want to organize a citation proposal for the client by the end of the day.You open Word to start with.Before you start, you notice that you’ve obtained six new messages. It pains you to depart emails unopened, so that you read them immediately. Two hours later, you realize that you have not type something in Word.
WeFocus helps youignore distractions from social media, email, news.
Distraction-free Minimalist Design
WeFocus comes with distraction-free minimalist design. It has 2 items on display screen.
• A textual content field to write down what do you want to do, so that you simply only do one factor at a time.
• A button to get start.
Hand Picked Sound to Immerse In
When pomodoro timer is operating, you may choose a background sound. With the right background sound, you will immerse in your focused activity, and ignore any surrounding distraction. WeFocus comes with various sound choices.
• Clock tick
Carefully Chosen Vibrant Colors for Work
WeFocus comes with a set of carefully chosen vibrant colours. During work, vibrant color will make you stay sharp, awake and focused.
Carefully Chosen Calm Pastel Colors for Rest
WeFocus comes with a set of fastidiously chosen calm pastel colours. During relaxation, calm pastel shade will make you are feeling peaceable and calm.
7 days free trial is supplied for each premium characteristic.
To keep away from any distraction, WeFocus is an ad-free app.
There are six steps in the unique technique:
1. Decide on the task to be accomplished.
2. Set the pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes).
3. Work on the task.
4. End work when the timer rings and put a checkmark on a chunk of paper.6
5. If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a brief break (3–5 minutes) and then return to step 2; otherwise proceed to step 6.
6. After 4 pomodoros, take an extended break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step 1.