3D PDF Reader
By Tech Soft 3D
Experience your rich 3D PDF knowledge without being tied to your desktop! 3D PDF Reader extends the usefulness of 3D PDF paperwork by making it potential to view and interact with 3D PDF knowledge immediately on your tablet or smartphone.
3D PDF Reader is developed by Tech Soft 3D, the corporate Adobe® selected as its know-how associate for serving Adobe OEM developers using 3D of their purposes. This means the same native 3D expertise in Adobe Reader® can be in 3D PDF Reader, ensuring that your 3D content shows on cellular units the same as on desktops with Adobe Reader.
3D PDF Reader is the only cellular software with 100 percent format support for the just lately ISO-certified PRC format, so you probably can make sure that 3D content material from your standards-compliant 3D PDFs display utterly precisely on mobile.
Support for Views, Product Manufacturing Information (PMI), isolating and hiding elements in an assembly and creating advanced part cuts make 3D PDF Reader much more than a viewer.
• Directly reads PDF recordsdata (3D content material only)
• Supports .PRC and .U3D (3D PDF) formats
• Also helps .HSF, .STL, .PLY and .OBJ formats
• Calculates bodily properties on a per half basis
• Notes any solid geometry as precise (vs. approximate for mesh geometry)
• Uses a quantity of slicing planes to create complicated section cuts for seeing the model’s interior
• Rotates, pans, and zooms using intuitive multi-touch gestures
• Navigates between or animates the transition between numerous mannequin views
• Queries the half names of objects
• Isolates or hides parts of an assembly
• Selects on PMI to discover out associated features
• Loads models into 3D PDF Reader directly from an email attachment or cloud-based storage applications such as Box or Dropbox