Connect Nursing empowers the clinician to make knowledgeable decisions sooner by pushing patient data for assigned sufferers to caregivers. A subset of clinical and patient information from the Electronic Health Record (EHR) is on the market for reference on the go all through the hospital.
With Connect Nursing caregivers can:
• Review data in context of their patients
• View lists of patients
• Declare relationships with patients
• View and administer a patient's energetic pending medication, intermittent, immunization, and steady activities using barcode expertise to verify the ‘Five Rights’ of treatment safety.
• View, name, or ship a message to care staff members assigned to a patient.
• Associate or disassociate numerous forms of devices to a affected person, such as a physiological monitor, vitals machine, and ventilator.
IMPORTANT: Connect Nursing requires your organization to have a valid license and be on launch 2018.01 or higher. If you are uncertain about the availability of Connect Nursing at your organization, please contact your IT division or your Cerner consultant. For more data, please contact 1-800-927-1024.