Lab Values Medical Reference
**The lab reference app with by far probably the most features on the app store!**
Now out there for Android!
** 3 in 1: Lab Values, Abbv, Prefix/Suffix is the premium resource for all healthcare professionals and students. Inside this one app you’ll discover Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations and Medical Prefix/Suffix, all at hand and able to use, anytime, wherever.
You’re a busy healthcare employee on the go, seeing sufferers, serving to folks. You need solutions and references fast, so you'll be able to keep the move going and get to as many sufferers as you probably can. That’s why you need 3 in 1 Lab Reference on your iPhone, iPod contact or iPad.
This is basically three medical apps in a single. Lab Reference Values, Medical Abbreviations, and Medical Prefix and Suffix, are all inside this amazingly helpful software.
Everything you want for fast reference is in right here – 265 lab values organized into 16 classic categories as properly as 12 widespread panels classes with hyperlinks to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Medline Plus, and WebMD for more data. Thousands of commonly used abbreviations. More than 400 prefixes/suffixes with the that means, origin language, etymology, and examples. Vast sources and examples are proper at your fingertips, ready for whenever or wherever you may want them, as reminders or as an academic device.
What separates us from the rest of the Lab Values apps? Our app is absolutely customizable. All of the information contained in 3 in 1 Lab Reference if absolutely editable, so go forward and customize it to swimsuit your needs or add notes to an entry.
Look at the indispensable features you get in 3 in 1 Lab Reference:
* Simple and simple to use interface
* 3 apps in 1
* 265 Lab Reference Values in 16 totally different categories
* Common Panels section to search for lab values organized by generally ordered lab panels
* Labs values are introduced in SI or US units
* Thousands of medical abbreviations
* Over 400 prefixes/suffixes with origin language, etymology, and examples
* Only medical reference app with totally editable data!
* Links to essential assets including Google, Wikipedia, Medline Plus, Clinlab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, and WebMD
* Recently considered part, Favorites section, and highly effective search for quick retrieval of information
* The excellent reference device for healthcare professionals and students
Lab Value classes embrace:
* Cardiac Labs (12)
* Renal Labs (6)
* Urinalysis (14)
* Electrolytes (19)
* Acid/Base Balance (8)
* Iron Studies (9)
* Pancreatic Disease (5)
* Liver Disease (13)
* Tumor Markers (9)
* Hematology (38)
* CSF Analysis (11)
* Lipid Panel (8)
* Drug Levels (27)
* Toxicology (7)
* Endocrine Labs (38)
* Immunology Labs (23)
Common Lab Panels include:
* Acute Viral Hepatitis Panel
* Arterial Blood Gas
* Basic Metabolic Panel
* Coagulation Panel
* Complete Blood Count
* Complete Metabolic Panel
* CSF Analysis
* Iron Studies
* Lipid Panel
* Liver Function Tests
* Thyroid Function Panel
Information included for Lab Values contains:
* Reference Values (SI and US)
* Critical Values
* Lab Description
* Differential diagnosis for elevated values
* Differential analysis for low values
* Container info
* Personal comments
* Additional info part with hyperlinks to Google, Clinilab Navigator, Lab Tests Online, Web MD, Medline Plus, and Wikipedia
* Related Labs section
If you may be in the healthcare business, this app is the one that will assist you heal others and get via your day productively.