Medical ID (premium)
By Laurent Pellegrino
Medical ID allows creating medical profiles that are accessible from the lock screen of your device. In case of emergency, the app permits fast access to vital info such as your allergy symptoms, blood sort, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics, or medical workers having to take motion.
This is the premium version of the app. It permits all features:
• Quick entry to medical info from your lock display.
• Emergency alert function to send SMS in one click (with your estimated location).
• Location sharing with emergency contacts even when the app is closed (for as much as 24 hours or till you stop sharing).
• Direct emergency contacts call from the lock screen with out having to unlock.
• Backup feature to trigger manually.
• Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation.
• Current location (address, GPS coordinates).
The show and access of your medical information out of your lock screen are made attainable via an accessibility service to allow and that is a half of the core options of the app. Once enabled, the accessibility service displays a widget over your lock screen. This widget helps individuals who have disabilities, or first responders in case of emergency, to take motion and entry medical information.
In emergency situations, a Medical ID may show to be invaluable to attending medics or other medical personnel providing therapy. Do not wait, turn your Android system right into a life-saving software.
Note that your medical data stays on your gadget. Thus, you are answerable for this data and its use. Requested permissions are used for the described options solely, to not collect information against your will.
We suggest that you check out the free version before buying the premium. Indeed, the app may not work correctly on some units operating a customized Android version or making use of apps that clean up or kill other apps. The identical may apply to units with particular security settings.
Please contact us by email when you have any questions, or file a problem at:
You can even assist to translate or enhance the translation of the app. If you are interested, please take a look at: