By Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
The official Cap Metro App presents customer fast trip planning instruments, online ticketing, real-time arrival information and other great features to make using simple. Whether you’re at home, on the go or on the bus, pull up the app to entry the Trip Planner tool and simply buy tickets. Not positive how to get there? With schedules and route maps offered in the Cap Metro App, you’re solely a click on away out of your next trip.
-This app requires Android 5.0 or larger. We suggest utilizing Android 8.0 and better to take benefit of all the app features.
- Buy tickets for Local, Premium or Commuter providers. Eligible prospects also can purchase MetroAccess and Reduced Fares.
- Trip Planner function plans a personalized itinerary based in your starting and ending areas. Save favourite trips for easier planning.
- Schedules available for all routes in the system.
- Route Maps viewable by service and route number.
- Next Departure options permits you to find the following bus close to your location.
If you use a Reduced Fare ID Card, you have to first visit the Capital Metro Transit Store (located in downtown Austin at 209 West Lavaca, open Monday – Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm) to have a Capital Metro representative activate the lowered fare buying option on the app.
If you're a MetroAccess buyer, you presumably can register to purchase MetroAccess passes on the app by calling MetroAccess at 512-369-6067. Please have your shopper ID quantity available and e-mail handle used to register your account.
For customer service help please contact the Capital Metro GO Line at 512-474-1200 or go to the website at capmetro.org.