Organize your days until Christmas, your Mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's day, trip, your anniversary or any events that you do not want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
★ (This is the FREE LIGHT version!) ★
This is a countdown widget in your home display to remind you of the significant dates in your life.
It shows the number of weeks/days/hours/mins left to (or after from) a specified date. You can add a number of countdown widgets to your house display and you may simply customise them at the creation or later by tapping on them. You can export and import widget datas too.
You should set a title and a date. After these you can set optionally:
- set time
- set counter and title backcolor and forecolor
- choose an icon (from the available ~140 good pictures)
- background transparency (0,eighty,100%)
- choose from six counting modes:
-- day (counts in days only, use event date only the time would not matter, default is 00:00)
-- hour (counts in hours solely, use occasion date event hour only)
-- computerized (defult in days solely mode - switch to hours only mode within the final day - lastly shows minutes only within the final hour, use event date time too.)
-- D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins suddenly, however it only works with 3x1 widget size!)
-- W-D (counts in week and days)
- set a reminder
- set repeating (in days only)
There are three widget size:
- 1x1 size shows ONLY the days, hours or mins by proper of choosed counting mode.
- 2x1 and 3x1 dimension shows the same like 1x1 however has greater fonts and picture.
- With 3x1 dimension you can select D-H-M counting mode and it will reveals days, hours and minutes suddenly.
You can resize the widgets when you have Android 4.1 model or above. When you resize its structure has change.
(watch the instruction video to see how to!)
Available languages: Hungarian, English / German (Inkey Uno), Italian (Nicola Ventricelli), Czech / Slovak (Marek Bednář), Romanian (Claudiu Condurache), Russian (Ekaterina Kuritcina), French (Jean-Marie Bauwens), Portuguese (Tati Lima), Turkish (Tuğba Özer), Dutch (Naomi Kruijsbergen), Arabic (Samer Al Kaabi), Chinese CN/TW/HK (Spitta Aspeaciare), Spanish (Nicholas Gelio), Polish (Arkadiusz Pietrzak), Norwegian (Ingeborg Kjellberg), Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian (Eduard Vrhovec)
◄ In PREMIUM VERSION ►
- event loading from Google Calendar
- no widget export restriction
- 100 new vibrant color
- invidual sound for reminder
- Ad free
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a major application! Widgets are little applications which could be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android system. Adding widget to your Home screen is simple:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively faucet any blank/empty area and maintain down your finger. In the popup menu select Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and choose the Widgets tab.
2. Find and choose the Event Countdown Widget to add your display screen.
◄ IMPORTANT! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE! ►
- If you can't discover it in the widget listing you'll be able to attempt to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some telephones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) as an alternative of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps supervisor and the widget list will show it!
- If you employ any process killer or mem cleaner app, it kills the counter!
- If the structure would not change whenever you resize OR YOU CAN'T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or beneath it is an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version assist widget resize!
- If you don't know what is widget and might't add it to your homescreen!! It's not a fault! Please see the examp video and skim the How to Use description!
- If you've another issues or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
Whether you wish to bear in mind all your life occasions that took place and that might be in future? Find out how much time has handed since commencement or how much is left to learn? How many seconds, minutes and hours you don't smoke or on a diet? Find out when the birthday of relations and...