Runmeter Running Cycling GPS
By Abvio Inc.
Runmeter is probably the most superior application for runners, cyclists, and train walkers ever designed for a cellular device. Built from the ground up for Android, it makes your cellphone a strong health computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and extra.
Experience core options and dependability free of charge, then improve to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited variety of workouts — years of workouts solely take up the area of some songs.
• No web site login required.
• Swipe throughout the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - utterly configurable.
• View your exercises on a calendar, and by routes and actions.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Exclude stopped time with automated cease detection.
• View terrain and site visitors maps with Google Maps.
• Record coronary heart fee, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, operating, walking, skating, snowboarding, and heaps of other actions.
• Keep on observe with extraordinarily configurable interval coaching, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear bulletins that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone efficiency.
• Select from more than one hundred twenty configurable announcements together with distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart price.
• Hear stats mechanically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone distant.
• Listen to feedback from associates and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile.
• Compete in opposition to your previous exercises alongside a route.
• See your digital competitors on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon working plans.
• Design your own training plans.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer in your laptop or on your phone.
• Share by e mail, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, MyFitnessPal or dailymile.
• View inside the app on any Info web page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colours.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, MyFitnessPal and dailymile to share your exercises online.
• Automatically hold household and associates notified of your location and progress.
• Hear replies from household, coaches, and pals spoken using text-to-speech.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in mail or browsers.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files to be used in maps, graphs, and social health sites.