Team up and battle bipolar, melancholy, BPD and anxiousness.
UP! Buddy is the companion app of the UP! mood diary for individuals with psychological well being issues. Get to know the early warning signs and the temper triggers of the one you love even higher. Learn to differentiate between normal and pathological mood swings, keep away from interpersonal conflicts and supply help if actually wanted. Please observe that UP! and UP! Buddy are two totally different apps.
1. Download UP! Buddy
2. Generate a pairing code by utilizing the entry Buddies throughout the UP! menu. Usually an UP! person invites a relative, pal or different confidants to participate by sending a pairing code
3. Enter the pairing code in the course of the setup process of UP! Buddy
4. Done, the info will be synched periodically
• Mood calendar and temper chart view.
• Mood triggers: Sleep, work, physical- and social exercise.
• Early warning indicators of hypomania, mania and depression: A record of today’s and previous noticed warning signs in addition to a description of all known warning signs.
The UP! consumer decides which class of diary entries is shared and is in charge of the distant connection.
The buddy approach additionally helps to avoid overprotective conduct and supports the self-protection of care givers.
Have you ever thought how you've spent another day? Have you accomplished something useful, carried out what was planned, or have you ever just threw all of it away? Maybe you simply waste your time by continuously laying aside the essential things. Puncher will allow you ...
UP! is a extremely automated mood diary. Track your private warning indicators of melancholy, mania and hypomania effortlessly when wanted. UP! supports you in maintaining a daily journal of your feelings and habits in the blink of a watch. With UP!, managing, monitoring and analyzing symptom...
Anxiety TrackerTrack, analyze and manage your nervousness levels with this built-in mental health utility application. If you endure from Generalized anxiety dysfunction, social nervousness, stress, or any other anxiousness disorder, or when you're prone to frequent pani...