By Orbital Knight sp. z o.o.
Entertain your self with this epic galactic shooter!
Play as John, a non-public within the service of the Federation.
John does not fight to rack up kills or for honor and satisfaction. At least not anymore. He just fights to survive and get the complete thing over with. His ship is controlled by Ellie, an Artificial Intelligence which is programmed to help pilots stay mentally robust all through the warfare and which can't kill human beings.
Federation is about to turn the tide of the warfare but then issues start to go mistaken. Ellie places John into hibernation for one thousand years. Now he should uncover what really occurred and perhaps, but just possibly, save the galaxy.
Focus on amusing story and dynamic spaceship battles. Journey via the cosmos, upgrade your spaceship, make necessary story decisions and have enjoyable preventing these epic bosses!
Take up a problem and win galaxy battle. Let the journey in cosmos begin!
• Grab your cellphone and play instantly. Your display screen is your controller (virtual sticks? Yuck!)
• Rescue your mates or obey the orders – observe the storyline and make choices
• Don't get shot - upgrade your ship with in-game currency (no IAP!) and weapons to finish your enemies in multiple astonishing ways
• Follow the relationship between the man and the machine spiced up with amusing conversations and absurd humor.
• Discover a wild number of spaceships and fleet
• Use your expertise to unlock achievements
• Support for recreation controllers
“Star Horizon stands by itself as a title that's nicely worth playing. The visual splendor alone could be greater than sufficient to justify the purchase.”
“Star Horizon is a fiery and becoming tribute the likes of Afterburner and Starfox.”
“Star Horizon is a slick pulse-raising arcade shooter that evokes lots of the greatest sci-fi area battles in latest cinematic and TV history”
“Best Mobile Game” nominee @Game Connection Paris 2013 / Selected Projects finals