Teachers! Get your college students enthusiastic about math with this award-winning, downside fixing game. Enjoy features particularly designed that will help you drive partaking math actions.
IMPORTANT: THIS APP HAS THE SAME LEVELS AS SLICE FRACTIONS, BUT UNLOCKS ALL LEVELS FOR EASIER DEVICE SHARING AND PROVIDES A TEACHER'S GUIDE.
The game sets itself other than different apps because it has damaged down the foundational information that college students need to grasp to be able to really grasp what a fraction is. Teaching these fundamentals with out the interference of words, makes this a product that might reach those college students who haven't understood the concept of fractions in conventional methods.
*** Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award 2014 ***
*** Winner of the International Serious Play Awards Gold Medal 2014 ***
*** Winner of the Indie Prize Showcase Awards for Best Family Friendly Game 2014 ***
Students will enjoy:
• Learning fraction concepts without words
• Collecting funky hats
• Solving over 90 innovative physics puzzles
• Playing in a protected, digital surroundings. No adverts or in-app purchases.
Teachers will benefit from:
• An app co-created with researchers at a Canadian university (UQAM)
• A Teachers’ Guide covering all of the content
• A menu organized by concepts
• Immediate entry to all levels
• A game aligned to Common Core State Standards: (2.G.A.2) (2.G.A.3) (3.NF.A.1) (3.NF.A.3) (4.NF.B.3)
• An App Kickstart Guide at http://g.co/play/edukickstart
The recreation covers the following fraction ideas:
• Part-whole partitioning
• Numerator / Denominator notation
• Equivalent fractions
• Fraction ordering
• Subtracting fractions from 1
Ululab is a studio that produces fun and pedagogically sound video games. We try to guarantee that these video games are intuitive and can result in profound conceptual studying. We consider we will push the bounds of game-based studying.
Your feedback is far appreciated, so please be at liberty to offer suggestions for future updates. If something isn't working as you'd expect, please contact us: www.ululab.com/contact
Mathematics for kids is an actual instructional video game that permits you to study the fundamental mathematical operations in a enjoyable means: counting, addition, subtraction and multiplication. It is a sport designed to contain kids and increase the training course of through the use of s...
Give Your Kids A Head Start with this Fun Maths Game.Our award-winning app for ages 4-10 is liked by hundreds of thousands of youngsters who play it to study math with out learning. Created by instructional experts, Math Makers is the one math game that does not really feel like math.