Akili's Number Train
On the number train your kid will develop their early numeracy expertise, as they be taught to determine large and small numbers, put numbers in order, and observe patterns - All key abilities for creating college readiness in pre-primary-aged kids!
WHY CHOOSE AKILI’S NUMBER TRAIN?
- LEVELED: Each level is slightly more difficult than the final, making studying a friendly process!
- QUALITY: Created by a talented team of training specialists, app developers, graphics designers, animators and sound engineers
- ASSURED: Designed with youngsters in mind and based on analysis into how preschoolers be taught best
- REPRESENTATION: Akili is a curious and sensible four-year-old who wants to study... the right function mannequin for all children
HOW IT WORKS
Select between 18 ranges of difficulty from easy to challenging! Each level contains a collection of challenges involving patterns of numbers and shapes. The number train rattles into the station with Akili or Little Lion at the helm. Drag and drop the proper figures into the train’s carriages to set it tooting on its method again!
The easier ranges (1-5) will challenge your kid to establish patterns in shapes by filling within the missing figures on the characters. In the more durable ranges, Akili needs assist placing numbers so as from smallest to largest!
To prepare the numbers and shapes, just contact and drag the playing cards and drop the in place on the empty carriages of the quantity prepare. If you put the cardboard in the right place it will keep there. If you get it mistaken it'll bounce back right down to the deck. Once the train is crammed with accurately organised playing cards, fireworks will fly and the practice will roll out of the station.
* Get acquainted with ordering small and bigger numbers
* Develop the power to determine recurring patterns in numbers and shapes
* Improve hand-eye-coordination
* Learn persistence by making an attempt until you succeed
* Play independently
* Have enjoyable with play primarily based studying
- 18 completely different levels of difficulty
- Clear audio and visible instructions
- Play in a secure, safe space
- MADE for 3, 4, 5 and 6 year olds
- NO excessive scores, so no failure or stress
- Works OFFLINE, without an internet connection
- Beautiful graphics depicting Akili’s homeland, on the foothills of Kilimanjaro
THE TV SHOW
Akili and Me is an edutainment cartoon from Ubongo, creators of Ubongo Kids and Akili and Me - nice learning applications made in Africa, for Africa.
Akili is a curious 4-year-old who lives together with her family at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, in Tanzania. She has a secret: every night when she falls asleep, she enters the magical world of Lala Land, the place she and her animal pals learn all about language, letters, numbers and art, whereas creating kindness and coming to grips with their feelings and rapidly changing toddler lives! With broadcast in 5 countries and an enormous worldwide online following, youngsters from around the globe love happening magical studying adventures with Akili!
Watch videos of Akili and Me on YouTube, and verify the web site www.ubongo.org to see if the present airs in your nation.
Ubongo is a social enterprise that creates interactive edutainment for teenagers in Africa, using the technologies they have already got. We entertain youngsters to LEARN LOVE LEARNING!
We leverage the ability of leisure, the reach of mass media, and the connectivity provided by mobile gadgets to ship high-quality, localized edutainment and educational content material to African children, giving them the sources and motivation to learn independently – at their own pace.
All proceeds from app gross sales will go in the course of creating extra FREE instructional content material for children in Africa.
TALK TO US
If you have questions, comments, advice or need help and support with this app please discuss to us at: [email protected] We’re at all times happy to pay attention to from you.