The Vernier Go Wireless app allows users to conduct experiments using Go Wireless Temp, a wi-fi temperature probe. Users collect temperature data that's displayed in a graph and might calculate fundamental statistics on a area of knowledge. Additionally, users can export the data as a CSV file to be used in other applications for much more evaluation.
HARDWARE REQUIRED - Vernier Go Wireless Temp is required to make use of this software. Visit http://www.vernier.com/gw-temp for more info.
Features when using a Go Wireless Temp
From the list of obtainable sensors
• Discover nearby Go Wireless Temp probes and monitor their temperature readings
• Connect to a particular sensor for further study
When connected to a selected sensor
• View stay temperature values displayed in a thermometer bar
• Collect information – displayed in a graph
• Graph scales automatically to show all collected data
• Customize the sensor name, view battery status, and flash the sensor LED (identify)
• Toggle items
• °C and °F (US – English only)
• °C and K (all other languages)
With collected data
• On the graph - Pinch to zoom /double faucet to autoscale
• Tap to examine the collected data
• Select a region to calculate the typical temperature
• Tap the statistics field to view extra statistics
• Export a CSV file for added analysis in other software
Experiment potentialities include
• Science truthful projects
• Monitoring environmental conditions
• Monitoring temperatures in a fish tank or greenhouse
• Measuring the speed of temperature change of a liquid in a Thermos™
• Measuring the temperature of the air coming from an air conditioner or furnace
Vernier Software Technology has over 30 years of expertise in providing efficient studying assets for understanding experimental information in science and math lecture rooms. Go Wireless is a part of Vernier’s in depth system of sensors, interfaces, and data-collection software program for science education.
Android Bluetooth Oscilloscope.It can be used on any cell system with Android, Windows or Linux PC (Mac is coming) system utilizing Bluetooth expertise. It implies that there aren't any any wire connections to your cellphone, pill or PC, which may guarantee the safety of your mobile sy...
This app is created to assist AVR builders. It allows to calculate some register values for hardware modules of AVR microcontrollers, convert analog voltages to ADC values, convert hexadecimal, binary and decimal numbers. The app contains following calculators:- Timers- USART/UAR...