Latin - English : Dictionary Education
Save money and time while studying Latin with this app.
A quick dictionary, efficient translation, regularly used phrase sentences, checks and video games... Everything you have to study Latin quickly...
• No want Internet connection. It works offline.
• You can entry hundreds of 1000's of words and sentences in the database in a brief time.
• Suggests ideas as quickly as you begin writing.
• You can make voice calls with Speech recognition feature.
• Sorts the meanings of the word in accordance with the frequency of usage and gives share information.
• In the database; English → Latin 112,000 words and phrases, Latin → English 88,000 phrases and phrases.
• You can flip off one-way dialing and dial in both course.
• Your searches are sorted again to previous and added to the History.
• You can reach phrases sooner by adding them to Favorites.
• You can be taught your favorites more completely with exams and games.
• You can translate from English to Latin or from Latin to English.
• You can make voice translation with Speech recognition characteristic.
• You can take heed to your translations.
• Your translations are saved in History.
• You can view the list of words by listening so as. If you wish, you can mark the ones you memorize. Thus, you don't come throughout phrases and checks you understand.
• Test your self with the basic multiple alternative check.
• You can study by having enjoyable in your spare time by looking for the 16 words blended in a desk and their equivalents.
• An educational recreation performed by matching the phrases given in the tables.
• A check that asks you to type the which means of the specified phrase.
• A check that asks you to complete the missing letters of the given phrase.
True or False:
• A recreation where you compete towards time, ready for you to find out whether or not the connection between word and which means is true or false.
• A multiple-choice test that asks the that means of the word you are listening to.
Listening and Writing:
• A test that asks you to spell the word you are listening to.
• A check to enhance your pronunciation.
• This is a enjoyable recreation the place you compete against time and gravity, while you must accurately mark the that means of falling phrases.
• It is a multiple-choice check that asks the lacking word in the given sentence.
• A puzzle waiting so that you simply can find a phrase by selecting the first and final letters of the combined letters.
• You can learn with out opening the app with the customizable widget.
We're working for extra...