Rsupport’s VisualSupport - RemoteCall resolution makes use of the customer’s mobile device digicam to stream HD video of the issue(s) they’re experiencing in real-time. By utilizing Rsupport’s video assist resolution, support representatives are able to see exactly what the customer is experiencing and remove the need for patrons to relate their issues. Additionally, customers are in a position to stream and receive help from just about any location via a Wi-Fi, 3G, or LTE connection.
• Improve First Call Resolution
• Reduce Time to Resolution
• Increase Overall Satisfaction
1. Real-time Video Streaming
Support representatives are in a place to see precisely the problems the customer is experiencing via a real-time video stream.
2. Screen Capture
Analyze issues more successfully by taking a screenshot of what the client is streaming.
3. On-screen Drawing
Mark essential areas for the shopper to see to speak certain points extra clearly.
4. Easy to Connect
All the customer needs to do to get related is input the 6-digit connection code offered by the assist consultant.
Receiving Video Support - Customers
1. Download, install, and then launch the VisualSupport utility.
2. Enter the 6-digit connection code offered by the support consultant, then click ‘OK’.
3. Engage in real-time video support.
4. Close the applying as quickly as video support session has ended.
* Recommended Android OS : 4.0 ~ 11.0