By Grigory Ovinkin
The Collection of Federal Aviation Regulations of the Russian Federation accommodates the principle documentation of the air laws of the Russian Federation, has a nice interface and easy navigation. Searching for words in a separate a half of the document, in the whole document, in addition to in all paperwork will let you easily discover the specified section of the desired doc.
The FAP assortment contains:
- The Air Code of the Russian Federation
- FP for using the airspace of the Russian Federation (order No. 138)
- FAP Air traffic management within the Russian Federation (order No. 293)
- FAP Preparation and performance of flights in civil aviation of the Russian Federation (Order No. 128)
- FAP Procedure for radio communication within the airspace of the Russian Federation (Order No. 362)
- FAP Requirements for aircraft crew members, aircraft maintenance specialists and Civil Aviation Flight Support Officers (Order No. 147)
- FAP General Rules for the Air Transportation of Passengers, Baggage, Cargo and Requirements for Servicing Passengers, Consignors, Consignees (Order No. 82)
- FAP Provision of meteorological info to assist aircraft flights (order No. 60)
- FAP Radio technical assist for plane flights and aviation telecommunications in civil aviation (order No. 297)
- FAR of flights in the airspace of the Russian Federation (order No. 136/42/51)
- and others...