Herb finder - plant identification fast easy
By Arnulf Schultes
Plant identification fast and easy!
The trendy way of plant identification
More than 3700 plants with detailed descriptions and plant info over 11700 photos in depth search and filter options
Attention: The measurement of the app is 1.38GB, not 92MB as acknowledged on Google Play. Since all images are saved on the Android system, the app can be utilized utterly offline.
With this app, nature and plant lovers always have a helper at hand, which not only permits the dedication of the local flora and intensely relieved, but additionally offers a wealth of interesting and helpful details about the plants. The database with over 3,seven hundred plants incorporates all the most important flowering plants in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, including the Alpine region, and can be utilized utterly offline.
With the easy and quick selection of rapidly recognizable properties such as plant type, flower color, location, Flowering time, leaf shape, and so on., all crops that meet these traits are displayed. (This is just a small excerpt from the quite a few filter options)
The app is simple to use and offers the choice of identifying a plant utilizing numerous detailed descriptions and greater than eleven,seven hundred photographs. The app works completely offline and contains all data. It provides a general overview of native plant species, genera and households. Due to its readability and versatility, the app also serves as an entertaining learn and interesting reference work not solely on the cellphone, but also on the tablet.
THE FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE:
- More than 3,000 Detailed descriptions
- Over eleven,700 high-resolution photographs, some with necessary element shots
- Search filter for the most important figuring out features
- Can be used fully offline - the app contains all the data - it's going to no internet required for use!
- Switch between German and scientific plant names with one click
- Regional plant names
- Name search across the whole database
- All plant families at a glance
- Plants may be called up in classes (e.g. bee flowers, toxic crops, medicinal plants, etc.)
- Plant view with a lot of data (description, use within the kitchen , use as a medicinal plant and far more), profile and systematics
- information on the location, Bodena rt, ph worth, humidity, and so forth.
- Display of toxic crops and vegetation that are under nature protection
- No further prices, no follow-up prices for updates
DEVELOPMENT AND PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT:
Arnulf Schultes, a graduate biologist, grew up in the Allgäu and lives in Nuremberg. Even as a child, his main focus was on the flexibility of nature. First the geological world of fossils, rocks and minerals and the mushrooms. Later studied geology and fossils in biology with a concentrate on botany with Prof. Dr. Nezadal in Erlangen. Then writer with reference to geology, minerals and fossils.
Knowledge of the medicinal use of vegetation based on many years of expertise in the sale of natural medicines from Weleda AG, Schwäbisch Gmünd, is incorporated into the app.
In this context, he provides well-liked nature excursions for doctors, pharmacists and naturopaths with a medical focus.
Together with the Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Roland Bönisch, (www.netzkost.com) he runs the comprehensive plant portal plants in Germany, www.plants-germany.de.