Yamb is cube game played with 5 or 6 dices.
- Single participant, One vs other, One vs all and League competition
- Cool dice rolling with sound effects
- Extra small, small, medium and large table size
- Automated and user pleasant desk filling
- Saving the statistics and high scores
- League and other competitions
Yamb is extensively played in central European nations. All cube could be rolled at most 3 instances in order to obtain desired combination of 5 cube values.
After every spherical of rolling, player places his score into desk. The correct order of filling the table cells requires good participant combinatoric expertise, enjoying experience and finally luck.