CLEAN BEAUTY is developed by a group of scientists led by a Doctor of Pharmacy and Cosmetology. Controversial elements and allergens are established on the premise of the latest worldwide scientific bibliography.
CLEAN BEAUTY is the only cellular application that allows you to identify controversial components, allergens, components banned in Europe in ALL beauty and hygiene products (including make-up, nail polish, hair dyes ...), due to a easy photograph of the record of ingredients obtainable on the product packaging or on e-commerce web sites.
CLEAN BEAUTY is the only application able to analysing all types of magnificence and hygiene merchandise anyplace in the world. The evaluation of CLEAN BEAUTY is independent of a potential barcode which does not always check with the right composition of the product.
CLEAN BEAUTY identifies the components prohibited in all or sure classes of merchandise by the European Cosmetic Regulation.
CLEAN BEAUTY identifies the controversial ingredients:
- CMR ingredients (carcinogenic, mutagenic and toxic to reproduction)
- Ingredients suspected to be endocrine disruptors
- Ingredients suspected of various toxicities
- Irritating, allergenic or comedogenic agents
- Labelled allergens of the European Cosmetic Regulation n° 1223/2009 annex III (substances topic to restrictions).