By Tomasz Śmigielski
MandelBrowser is a straightforward, intuitive, and highly effective fractal picture generator. The app allows you to simply navigate fractals with gestures (pinch-to-zoom, pan, rotate) and presents many ways to customise photographs: from changing colour schemes to defining customized fractal formulation. That provides you almost limitless prospects to create superb pictures.
* 70 fractal sorts together with probably the most famous Mandelbrot Set,
* 60 paint modes (patterns),
* 80 colour palettes,
* 28 image filters, together with a kaleidoscope impact,
* 3D light effects using Blinn-Phong reflection model,
* excessive decision rendering as much as 8k UHD (6k on Android lower than 10),
* elective supersampling,
* real-time zoom video,
* video creator (requires Android 6 ),
* picture randomizer,
* user-defined content material (fractal sorts, paint modes, and color palettes),
* saving and sharing photographs, your favorite spots, and customized content,
* built-in gallery with 700 examples.
EPILEPSY WARNING: this app may produce flashing pictures.
The app begins in the easy mode with some features hidden. You may swap to the superior mode in the Settings.
More data within the in-app tutorial which is also available on the app's web site: http://mandelbrowser.y0.pl/tutorial/home.html
WARNING: this app is battery consuming.