New Christmas 2020 Update and Expansion! An additional 20,000 phrases of content, including
• First chapter expanded by 60% and reorganized to make timeline clearer
• More choices to increase stats and customize your character
• Fixed a few conditions where characters with sure stat selections might by no means succeed
• Added extra depth and usefulness to the trickery ability and the temperate trait
• Expanded the ending where you are a fugitive
Improved Romantic Options
• Two romantic companions (Candid and Flame) now have selectable gender, as does the player
• A new distinctive date for each RO
• Flickering Flame made a more sympathetic villain and a totally devoted romantic partner
• Happier endings for all romances.
• Players now have the option to have children with their ROs
More lively participant options
• Players have extra company in the world and more freedom at the means to react to events
• Players can now save the List in Chapter 6 and the mysterious toy in Chapter 4
• Players now expertise less existential despair (unless they need to)
Let me let you know the true secret of Christmas: Santa Claus died centuries in the past. You see, in ancient times, because the Gods began to die, Santa Claus married a goddess. She was worshiped as Bast in Egypt, as Artemis in Greece, Diana in Rome. She's been known as a witch, a hero, an murderer. You call her Mrs. Claus.
In the Service of Mrs. Claus is a 188,000-word interactive fantasy thriller by Brian Rushton, the place your choices control the story. It's totally text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the huge, unstoppable power of your imagination.
When Santa died, Mrs. Claus invested the facility of Christmas in Santa's Heart, which she buried with Santa in a top-security tomb beneath Claus Castle. But now, somebody has stolen the Heart. As Mrs. Claus' prime secret agent--her most trusted elf--you should go undercover to recuperate the Heart and take again Christmas from the forces of darkness.
As you unveil the dark secrets of the Fae, you’ll magic up large marshmallows and deadly sweet canes, romance sweet pals and roguish villains, and vie with the mysterious Krinkle Corporation to save Christmas from damage. But in the ultimate battles you must resolve whether or not to blast the armies of darkness together with your winter elf magic, or join them and betray your mistress.
• Play as a shape-shifting elf who flows between gender, species, and type at will.
• Clash with cults, gods, and large companies as they strive to overthrow Mrs. Claus's empire.
• Use magic to finish clandestine missions as Mrs. Claus's secret agent.
• Visit earthly children to find out their naughty or nice designations...and presents, if any.
• Decide the destiny of Christmas and the Fae world itself.
• Discover the reality about Santa's death.
• Play good with your enemies or put them on your naughty record.
• Restore Mrs. Claus to energy, betray her, or marry her.
30% off until May 19th!At the daybreak of the electrical age, can you outsmart Thomas Edison and electrify the world? Rewrite historical past with worldwide wi-fi power, alien contact, dying rays and sapient machines!Nikola Tesla: War of the Currents is a 225,000-word interactive...
33% off till April 21st! Defend your magical city from an invading army! Use swords, spells, and technique to keep away from wasting your people, lead them to glory, and build a legacy for the ages.The Siege of Treboulain is a 280,000-word interactive epic fantasy novel by Jed He...
When the youngsters at your high school begin growing psychic powers, you and your friends must group up to stop the principal from taking over the world!Psy High is an interactive teen supernatural mystery novel by Rebecca Slitt, where your selections management the story. It's complet...